Sunday 7 March 2010

Pausing

I am taking a pause from blogging for the next few weeks leading up to Spring's arrival. Wanting to take some in-breathing time to refocus before I begin to move out of the caves of Winter and into the outside realms of Spring. I don't want to miss this opportunity to consider what has been alive in me, what old patterns no longer serve me, what new patterns to welcome. I also just want to make sure I create more time to play with my children. The coming of Spring is an exciting birthful time. And all its newness is a much needed blessing.

Peace, Nicki

5 comments:

  1. May the transition be fruitful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy this time with your children and the rebirth of that is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just want you to know i am thinking of you, hoping all is well and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's to pausing...I seem to have developed tendonitis or some kind of over use injury in my left wrist and hand...making typing painful for me...so I might not be blogging as much for a while... this includes commenting on your amazingly inspiring blog-and this is soooooo hard for me. (this is kind of a form message I've typed and am copying and pasting at all my favorite blog hangouts. Sorry it must seem completely random in relation to your post) I can still read your posts- I will be present to you in a quiet way-reading and viewing your words and images, and leaving a simple ☺
    to let you know I have dropped by and am thinking about you.

    Gentle steps,
    Laura

    ps. I swear I am not stalking you...just checking in.

    ReplyDelete